Being a naturist means wanting to be as natural as possible, hence the nudity. So do manscaping nudists — or womanscaping ones for that matter — fly in the face of this creed?
What is manscaping
Manscaping: to groom a man. Shaving, waxing, cleaning up the superfluous fur. UrbanDictionary.com
It is trimming body hair especially in the groin or buttocks areas. And it is something I do. Regularly. For me it is not about appearance or body image. I do it based on comfort. I live currently — and have lived for many years — in a hot climate. And fur — human or otherwise — is hot. Having sweaty testicles may sometimes be sexy, but rarely is it comfortable.
With a little help
The biggest issue for me is the practically of actually manscaping. Razors are sharp and having one so close to very treasured property is disconcerting at best. Even electric body shavers have their downsides such as not being very travel-friendly. I’m fortunate that my spouse is always willing to pitch in. Generally, I can just lie back and let the trimming unfold.
When I originally posed this question in a poll, the general feedback was that naturism and manscaping are perfectly compatible. Some of the comments that were made follow:
- Each of their own. =) I used to shaved my pubic hair some years ago and it IS ok. I rather have go natural because it feels right to be seen a real man (and a real woman too) who have real pubic hair. That’s my opinion. =)
- Both my husband and I agrees that natural is best, neither of us shave (or alter) any of our body below the neck. That’s just our preference. When I was still dating, I never dated a man who shaved (trimmed, removed) and of his body hair nor did my husband. Everyone is free to decide what works for themselves.
- I think being shaved makes me feel totally nude no hair to hide any of my body.
- About 2 years ago, I decided to go completely shaven. My partner says it turns her on, so I aim to please. And I haven’t had to scratch my junk and that’s a good thing.
- Looks, comfort it’s all there. Personally, I find it uncomfortable as hell grabbing my patch of pubic hair because, I have to piss. I’ve also found that most men prefer it shaved.
So what do you think? Are you a naturist and if so, do you manscape/womanscape?
Please, leave a comment in the discussion section below and let me know.